Monday, January 28, 2019

WORDS AREN’T ENOUGH



The first day I met you, was like dream.
I never believed that I could once again feel and see.
And smile without reasons, all for just one special person.
At first, I thought I was insane, it came to reality.
A reality that was wildly drove my our love sanity,
Baby have my rose, I will walk a thousand miles all to make you happy,
Because my love for you; if to be measured in a well, it will overflow all seas.
I never felt so much love like this before; you make me grow deep in my thoughts.

Ever since we met and talked…… laughed while we walk, under the moonlight highway, everything around us came alive.
Including the evening winds that blew from the south, and the busy night crickets, all were engrossed to watch our walking drama.
Making my emotions flow like rivers; you are more than an angel in my heart.
All I wanted was to love you forever and die together, eternal.
Baby, I know words aren’t enough but with my little vocals sounding like song lyrics, I hope you will understand how deep our love is in my heart.
Your beautiful light voice is my songs; your smile is my joy.
Your laugh is my memories; your hug was is home.
Your beautiful eyes; my stars…..
All I wanted was to be in your arm. Kiss your tears and hold you tight. So you could be free from every harm,
I love you a lot.

I know words aren’t enough baby, you are the only one I will die for.
My conceptions about the skies I thought were true were not
Since the very first day our two hearts started beating to one song. I later realized certainly there was a color beautiful than the skies.

No comments:

Nigerians raise 70million for a child with holes in his heart

Nigerians raise 70million for a child with holes in his heart