Thursday, January 31, 2019

YOUR SILENCE MY WORRY by Romeo






YOUR SILENCE; MY WORRY
  By Romeo (real to you)
My night restless, feeling sleepless, my eyes open wide, glance through the darkest night,
 Upon the ceiling, I look sharply at, as my heart dribbled like flash from the galaxies
 What shall I tell her now?
 My hear pomp fluidly; red flood unto my loneliest soul, 
You have become angel in the depth of my conceptions.
An embryo with flamboyant figure…. That is worth than thousand diamonds.
Ever since I locked my mouth with bridle, my heart has been heavy….
Heavy like the sea white sand galloped by the tides of the oceans..
 I miss you so much, babe.. I do not know If my actions was grave,
 But to always be so apologetic to my adorable princess…
 The one with a beauty of the courteous rainbow colors
So grand!  Princess, I never knew you but my instinct never stop
Echoing your name into my ears like the Jewish music

 Goodnight babe.
I wish I could ever hear from you again

No comments:

Nigerians raise 70million for a child with holes in his heart

Nigerians raise 70million for a child with holes in his heart